At Coastal Private GP & Aesthetics we respect the privacy of our clients. We understand the importance of ensuring that the personal information entrusted to us is protected and respected and we therefore treat personal data in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation.
• We hold data to support the aesthetic service that we provide to our clients.
• You can be assured that we will never sell your details to a third party
• There may also be circumstances where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement, obligation or request. This includes the police for the prevention or investigation of a crime or our Insurers, legal advisors or other third parties who need access to it in the context of managing, investigating or defending claims or complaints
• You have the right to ask to see the data that we hold about you and all requests will be dealt with within one month.
• You also have the right to request removal of your data but there are some circumstances where this might not be possible, for example procedure records are essential to maintain for medicolegal and client safety purposes
• We are registered with the information commissioner’s office
Information that might he held about you
– In order for us to safely undertake any aesthetics procedure we must hold a full and complete patient medical history form. Without this information we would be unable to proceed with any treatment
– Some treatments require photographs to be taken. These are essential to ensure procedures are undertaken safely, for medicolegal reasons and to manage complications. You can request your photographs are not taken but it might not be possible to then proceed with the procedure.
– Your personal details such as contact name, address, email address and telephone number are only kept in order to contact you with any direct treatment related activity, such as to confirm appointments, post procedure care advice or answer any questions you might have. We do not send out marketing information using the information you provide us.
– Regarding the website we collect information that does not identify you: this includes analytical information about your visits to the website; your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, source of referral, how long your visit is and which pages you look at
Information is kept in a variety of formats
– Written medical forms, consent forms and procedure notes are stored securely and only accessed by Dr Hayley Cousins. These documents will be stored for 7 years before being safely destroyed.
– Images used for marketing, social media or training are not used without signed patient consent regarding this. If you change your mind about consent regarding use of your images then the images will be removed from the website, facebook and Instagram pages
– Online content (such as emails and facebook contact) are also password protected
For the purposes of EU data law I, Hayley Cousins, am the data controller of your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact me at 65 Southampton Rd, Park Gate, Southampton, SO31 6AH.
No personal information is collected.
Further information about cookies and how to disable them can be found here